As I was sitting here placing ads for my SFI Affiliate Program it occurred to me I have hit the Jackpot with the SFI Affiliate Program. I originally started this blog to be able to offer my perspective on what it took to start a Home Based Business and Succeed. I have attempted many such Home Based Businesses only to fail. The One Business that I am not failing in is SFI (Strong Future International). As a matter of fact I am steadily growing and on my way to becoming a Team Leader with SFI and my efforts have been minimal, not exhausting and rather enjoyable. Everything that I need to achieve Success is provided for me right in my Affiliate Center. Apparently I have been trying to make this new Business Adventure harder than what it really is. To Succeed is quite simple: Take full advantage of every bit of information that is given to me and when it is given to me FREE then I would be crazy not to jump in Head First and absorb and apply all that I have learned. I am doing this with SFI. Since joining SFI In January of this year I have made Commissions each month with each months' Commissions being bigger. Granted I am certainly not getting rich quick and I did have to wait until April to recieve my first Commission Check because you do have to reach a Minimum before Checks are issued but Wow I am doing it and I will be receiving Commission Checks every month from here on out and they will be getting bigger and better every month.
Right about now I am feeling like the guy in the V8 Commercial that gets smacked. All of this time I have been doing it.
I have set a Goal and now I am on my way to reaching the Stars.
If you would like more information on what it is that I am doing then
CLICK HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Rock Bottom WoW Gold Price!
We rocked the WOW gold www.iwpls.com market by keep lowering the gold price. Many customers enjoyed the WOW gold www.iwpls.com slash so much to the extent that they want a second time! We did, we offer a low price of wow gold seasonally to thank our customers. As a seasonal special offer, it will not be frequently seen. Please visit us as often as you can and wait patiently for the next seasonal slash. Thanks....[More]
Post a Comment